Hello! Can I ask for someone's help? I have been using the Text Input by Tsuki wherein we are able to input questions as a part of our RPG Quiz game. The problem is if the text/question is to long, some text are hidden or there are text that runoff the screen. What we need is a script that will make the window fixed and it must be the text/question that will adjust. The text/question if it is long, should appear in a MULTILINE or it will automatically go to the next line. 

To make it the problem short, it's looking like we are having trouble with text that exceeds the window size, it runs off the screen. Is there a way to alter the script to make it so that it wraps into a second third and maybe fourth line when it gets too long?

For Example:

The Question I inputted is:

"It is a set of instructions that tell the computer what to do"

The Output in the window should be:

"It is a set of instructions

that tell the computer what to do"

The script we need for it will be a script that will make the text goes to next line or make it a multi line.

Or any operation in the enter_text. I have tried to use "\n" but only a square shape shows.

Thanks!

Hey, I'm trying out this script... but I'm getting an error. Can someone guide me to what may be the problem? I'm using a number of other scripts so there might be some interference, but I'll start with just posting the error. It reads:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'truth' for #<Game_Interpreter:0x9ae6f10>

Any ideas?

The script call is: enter_text(Enter the truth, 7, 8)

Thanks.

Sorry for "Necro" posting, but I just fixed an issue I was having, and would like to show my fix in case someone else out there had the same issue. 

I'm currently playing with a 640x480 resolution. At the top of the text screen where you see your typed letters, they wouldn't show up until five or six more typed letters. Like, the fifth or sixth letter showed up in the first slot in-screen. 

I fixed this problem by going down to lines 53 and 55, and changing the number "360" on both lines to "440". Now the "input text" section is wide enough to show all typed letters. 

Again, this is for someone who's playing at 640x480, rather than the original resolution.