Sign in to follow this  
Lunaris

Hello Fellow Rpg Maker users

Hi guys I've been using the Rpg maker forums and this site popup in my researching while looking for more Touhou Fangames to play(I really love that series). I mainly play Touhou games of all sorts love rpgs I also love difficult games. I've played rpgs like FFVI,FFIV, FFX, FFXII, among many others. I have been using Ace and MV for over 2 years and have thought its about time I start using it more seriously. Working on a game right now. I have the outline for it besides the fact that it will be a hard game. Which I will talk about in a later post. I have also been playing Rpgs since the age of 9. I am very much a Sony fan. Currently I've been working on sprites for my rpg. I'll have many questions to ask in my future posts and I hope I get the answer i am looking for.(I really want to know how to get rid of white outlines for example.) I have so much free time due to COVID-19 so I am just work on my game in my free time and play video game as well. I will see you folk on the forums have a great day.