Agam

Happy quarantine everyone

Hi guys, my name is Agam and I am from New Jersey, USA.

Like most of you (I assume) I am still home-bound, which is a great time to be creative and to connect with others virtually.

And this is exactly what brought me to discover RPG Maker (MV) a few months back and inspired my first game, which I am still working on: "Pandemic - The First Wave" 😀

It's about two New Jersey girls (my sister and I) who had enough of this quarantine / lockdown and are going on an adventure to save their sick mom and the entire world...

My entire family joined the process. We did voice-overs for the characters, created a funny trailer and YouTube tutorials, and even created our own website to host it all.

You are welcome to take a look and try our game at BallgameStudios.com/pandemic.

The game is still under development, and I would love to get feedback and collaborate on this forum.

Edited by Agam

Welcome to the misfit, disorganized and often inactive forum fam, lolz

Just be glad you're not under Martial Law, yet...

(won't be long before we see that here since protests have started up just north of the township I reside in)

Hehe, that trailer looks pretty cute... Nice way to use the quarantine! Even if you can't go outside and play much, you can always make a game world and play there right? :3

Edited by Kayzee

I've definitely bookmarked it.

Web browser games don't always agree with my lackluster hardware, lolz

(then again, one of the biggest caveats is that Flash was the issue)

I will try and remember to give it a look at least, but I don't play nearly as many games as I used to. It';s not that I am busy really, it's more that I am a pretty lazy fairy sometimes. 😪