Alright, I have an issue, I have a boss in my game that does not use the conventional RPG fight style in the game; It uses events as attacks. I am trying to make an attack that will travel in a straight line, and if it hits the player, it will do damage and disappear when it touches the player, But here's the catch; if it DOESN'T hit the player, it NEEDS to disappear after a while, then reappear in it's original starting location, it also needs to be able to be used multiple times. I've been scratching my head, trying to figure out how to make it work within ONE event, because if I try to do multiple parallel process EVENTS, it could seriously lag the game. So recap: I need to make an attack that moves a certain distance before disappearing, it needs to disappear upon TOUCHING the player, it needs to be all stored within ONE event, and finally, it needs to teleport back to it's starting position AFTER it either hits the player or has gone for a certain distance or time. Please help, I would really appreciate it. If you need pictures of what I've tried to do, then just ask, I'll be more than happy to get them for you.