Rikifive

New Features - Sticky User Nav Bar & Back-To-Top Button

Hello everyone,

In case anyone would be wondering that something is different, I've coded in some things into the site.

1. Sticky User Nav Bar - Your Handy Hotbar // PC ONLY

When you'll scroll down a bit, the user menu (notifications/messenger etc.) will follow you like a nice doge, sticking to the top. This makes notifications and other things easily accessible no matter how long thread you'll be reading. It was always kind of irking me, that one had to scroll all the waaaaay up to the top to reach notifications or access profile menu (the one you get when clicking your username in the upper right corner).

2. TAKE ME BACK TO THE TOP - Escape The Dungeon Button

When you'll scroll down a bit, an arrow will appear in the upper right corner. Clicking/tapping it will teleport you to town the top. Just like this, click/tap and WHOOSH without loading screens! EPIC!

eQYSUUc.png Of course, please note, that I've coded stuff myself, so obviously not everything may be working as expected and/or there might be some derps. I could have made a typo, I could have overlooked something, because I had to copy&paste changes into multiple themes, or maybe I'm just bad at html/css/js, you never know, but at first glance it appears to be working. If you'd notice any weird behavior, please report it in this thread. Thank you.

1KHxxtz.png These changes apply only to SKY and SKY NIGHT themes. Basic theme is basic, no cool things there. 👀

I hope these changes will be useful for you. If you beg to differ or would like to just share some thoughts, please feel free to do so. Thank you for cooperation. c:

Appears to be working.

21 hours ago, Rikifive said:

It was always kind of irking me, that one had to scroll all the waaaaay up to the top to reach the notifications or access the profile menu

Agreed; my Page Up key is being used a little less now, lolz