I've been putting this off for a few days because social interaction is scary, but that's something I need to work on anyway. I just started RPG Maker after knowing about it for about a year, and am already neck-deep in yanfly videos and learning Javascript, (I enjoy going overboard with prep). I have most of a general synopsis and setting for my gameworld and dumb fantasy names picked out for the party members.  Making games is something I've wanted to do for ages and my notepad app is filled with different initial concepts, (I use colornote on android and highly recommend it). No guarantees on how talkative I'm going to be but I'd like to be some version of actively present here. Also I have no idea what the floating green triangle is trying to tell me under my profile, sorry if it's something I'm supposed to address.

Hello and welcome!

The green triangle-- do you mean the button that takes you to the top? That's all it does, it allows you to jump back to the top of the page. (If you have any troubles with it, please let me know)

I hope you'll have a good time here and good luck with your games!