Liny_An

faceset Liny's Faceset Commissions

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone and nice to meet you! I am Liny and I am a digital/pixel artist. I've been into indie games for at least a decade now and I thought I'd use my art skills to help people with their own games, which is why I am offering faceset commissions :D

KqCLTnq.png

zYtDeYM.png

59buJvR.png

I will draw facesets for your RPG Maker characters! You will receive a faceset that is adapted to the RPG Maker version you are using (MV, VX Ace...), with customized facial expressions.

Prices:

• 10 USD per faceset (1 faceset = 8 expresssions)
  • + 2 USD for mouth variations (same faceset with different mouths to simulate talking)

Things you should know:

• I won't draw anything NSFW/suggestive
  • An image reference for your character is not necessary, but very appreciated
  • Please make sure to credit me somewhere in your game (credits, text file...)
  • Commercial use is allowed (if you decide to sell your game)!

You can contact me through Instagram DMs (@Liny_An) or by email (liny.an.drawing(at)gmail.com).

Here are some examples of facesets I've done already:

Spoiler

gBgmYKD.png

2x4YCWI.png

GXuPZFq.png

9QTXObP.png

sji5jlz.png

Hope you like it and hope it's okay for me to offer commissions in here! Have a wonderful day :D

Edited by Liny_An

Posted (edited)

Got a question.

Faceset you presented has 8 different "heads" with different expressions of one character. That means it could hold one expression of 8 different characters.
How much it would cost If you had a commission to make one faceset with 8 different characters?

Edited by Vodun

9 hours ago, Vodun said:

Got a question.

Faceset you presented has 8 different "heads" with different expressions of one characters. That means it could hold one expression of 8 different characters.
How much it would cost If you had a commission to make one faceset with 8 different characters?

Oh, that's an interesting question, I never thought of this haha. To be honest, the longest is drawing the base, and I'd say a portrait in itself is worth at least 6 USD, which means one faceset with 8 different characters would be worth 48 USD :) Which I'd probably round it down to 45 USD for this specific request. Hope that answers your question :D

New commission! With very long anime hair that I actually had to cut in the final faceset :D

_Character comm.png