Sign in to follow this  
Arkos

Zoom out and in during a picture event

Hey guys, 

As the title states I would like to know if it's possible to zoom out or in while showing a picture. I can zoom in and out on the map but the picture stays the same no matter what. I know I can scale the picture beforehand but I don't want to lose any quality so I was wondering if it was possible to just zoom out to show the full image during the event. Any plugins or scripts that lets you do that? Anything that helps would be appreciated :D.

Didn't even know that was a thing. Thanks for the response but Its not really what I had in mind. I want it to happen through a plugin command or script. It should be automated since I want it to happen during an event. Can't really expect people playing my game to keep pressing F6 every time I show a picture. I can as I've mentioned above scale my pictures to match the 720p resolution I'm running my game on but since my images are made on a higher res they don't fit properly when applied through the "show picture" event. I was wondering if its possible to zoom out so that the players can see the whole picture without me having to scale the pic down to match my game res. 

I've also seen some use the normal 816x614 res but with art that is crispy clear. Now how do they do that? How do you retain your arts resolution at that size?  Vector graphics aren't at thing in mv is it, tried looking but to no avail. 

P.S

Tried F6, nothing happens. 

Sorry, I must have misinterpreted your request, I'll try to read it more carefully from now on.

If you are using the event command to show the image there is a command right after that that allows you to manipulate the image:
"Move Picture"

See the scale field:

01_10_08_img02.png

If you want to sync with the map zoom command just uncheck the "Wait for Completion"

But in the plugins I know, the scale works like this:

0.25 = 25%

0.5 = 50%

1 = 100%

2 = 200%