NguyenLeDuyMinh

I need help about a “Loading bar Script”

Hi everyone !

I am a new member in RPG Maker Central and today I want to ask everyone about a "Loading bar Script"

I have taken a lot of time to find a "Loading bar Script", but up to now, I haven’t found out, yet

Can you give me some scripts about the "Loading bar" ?

Actually, I have used a MOG’s loading bar script, but when I am testing, it’s only can use one time in one game, I mean when I write a Script call for a second time, it will get an error and I don’t know how to fix it.

So I hope everyone can give me some other Loading bar scripts and I thank you so much

Sorry about my bad English, hope you understand what I mean. (Because I am not a American or a British 🙁 )

Thanks for reading !

Edited by NguyenLeDuyMinh

The way VX Ace loads things makes a proper loading bar is pretty much impossible. There are scripts that try and fake it, but it's just an animation and does nothing but waste time. If all you want is a animation of a bar filling up you could try this script, but like I said: it's just an animation and does nothing but waste time.

Edited by Kayzee
  • Like 1

If one wanted to properly track this with a loading bar, the bar would increment and decrement, which would actually not appeal to the unknowing player.
This is why loading bars only track loading, going all the way back to disc based gaming. In reality, the loading bar for VX Ace data would be visible for about (0, 12) / 60 frames unless the player had lackluster hardware. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:05 PM, NguyenLeDuyMinh said:

it will get an error and I don’t know how to fix it.

The error is from line 349 in the script.

$game_temp.loadbar_type = false
change false to 0. (zero)