Sign in to follow this  
Aslanemperor

A clarification about ads (kinda)

Okay!  I got an idea recently, but I'm afraid it might break a rule to do in spite of being a good idea.  I'd like clarification of whether it's okay and/or an exception can be officially made.  So here's the idea:

Lately I've been buying a lot of art for games.  Some of the artists I've been working with have had great quality at really great prices and I was wondering if I could make a thread for me (and others) to shout out game friendly artists that they've worked with in the same way as we have threads full of links to other resources.  The problem, of course, is that I could certainly see this falling under the "no advertising" rule and I don't want to make trouble.  If it's against the rules, I'll just move on.  I just thought it sounded like a good idea.

Hmmm a master thread like this, so to speak, could be convenient for devs looking for commissioning artists. I suppose an exception could be made.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hmmm a master thread like this, so to speak, could be convenient for devs looking for commissioning artists. I suppose an exception could be made.

Precisely my thought!

This sounds like a really good idea and I don't think it'll fall into the "no advertising" rule