Renicon

Indie Game Review

Hey there I am starting a series on YouTube where I play and review indie games. I'm starting off with RPG Maker games I find on this forum! The first video is up now with another video going up later today. If you guys have any games you wish for me to review drop them in the comments here!

I would prefer games that have little to no reviews because I think its important to give new/undiscovered dev's the motivation to continue with their project by give them a review, tips, ideas, and fixes.

If you are not afraid you can try something with different gameplay than two previous game you reviewed.

Plus the game is so short that in an hour you could probably finish it twice :P
(or once If you are aiming for 100% completionist run)

Spoiler

I am also very slowly doing updated version (D+) of this game so I might use couple ideas, tips and fixes :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Vodun said:

If you are not afraid you can try something with different gameplay than two previous game you reviewed.

Plus the game is so short that in an hour you could probably finish it twice :P
(or once If you are aiming for 100% completionist run)

Reveal hidden contents

I am also very slowly doing updated version (D+) of this game so I might use couple ideas, tips and fixes :)

Thanks, ill put it in my queue for sure! In the meantime here is review #2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8egWQ25_wyo

Posted (edited)

Well, (sigh) here is mine in development. It's been a long time since updating, and a lot has changed since, but! It may be worth the effort to get more eyes on it.
https://kbgamingmusic.itch.io/ramsey

Edited by PhoenixSoul
Link not parsed.

1 hour ago, PhoenixSoul said:

Well, (sigh) here is mine in development. It's been a long time since updating, and a lot has changed since, but! It may be worth the effort to get more eyes on it.
https://kbgamingmusic.itch.io/ramsey

I took a look and would love to review your game! I have a few videos already done which will be appearing on YT over the next couple of days. After that is Utopia, then ill do Ramsey right after that.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Renicon said:

I took a look and would love to review your game! I have a few videos already done which will be appearing on YT over the next couple of days. After that is Utopia, then ill do Ramsey right after that.

Neat, thanks!

Big thanks for playing my game.

Spoiler

Also a person who made this game, had many failed tries and sadly this is the best he could put out xP

• Like 1