Remi-Chan

Clearing My Name, Past and Present.

Posted (edited)

So thanks to rpgmakerwebs having a propensity to create ugly lies in order to try and disadvantage / ruin people's lives, I feel it's time i set the record straight.

From this so-called icon of integrity, a bare-faced complete and utter lie.
yaxwqKt.png
Want proof? It's all in this video. I have receipts for all the resource packs I purchased, and she's credited in every single game I've made.

Touchfuzzy is no better. The admin of rpgmakervx.net at one time, Macys_Hero, informed me that Touchfuzzy sent him warnings about me stating i indulged in plagiarism.

I kept my silence, but I think today this 10 year old lie can go and die.

I also had no involvement in the initial wave of review bombing. Though I do admit to finding it hilarious, and giving a couple of my enemies a very blatant and upfront one, even if it could be said those are my real feelings on the matter.

I know some won't listen to anything i say because they'd rather flock to all the superstitious garbage the mainstream rpgmaker community regurgitates.

But if you consider yourself a person of integrity, then I ask you to really question the sources you're getting your information from. I'm not the only victim of their mislead and silence routine, but i was definitely one of the first. This happened back in 2012, so yes, it has been 10 years now more or less.

I'm only coming clean about it all now because I'm leaving the community, and feel it bad form to do so without clearing my conscience.

make no mistake, I can definitely be toxic, and I've definitely done some dumb shit.

But plagiarism nor art theft have ever been such things.

I'm an artist myself, why the hell would I do that? Shame on those who spread these falsified accusations.

Thank you for listening.

Edited by Remi-Chan
  • Like 1

Hmmm...
Makes me wonder if...

Nah, I'm done thinking about it. Celianna is an excellent artist; like Ted Nugent, however, is exceptionally jaded and full of herself. Probably supported the axing of Roe v. Wade too.

Liberty is way worse though; unlike Celianna, she's wild and unstable.

Archeia and Unity are okay though... but are just as susceptible to the nonsense/belief therein.

Honestly, if shitposting/jokes is that cathartic for you, then by all means, keep at it; you're obviously good at it. Some jokes at the expense of elitists like Celianna wouldn't be uncalled for either; elitism is bad, and it leads to narcissism, of which, Celianna has already gotten to those lofty heights, among many other 'modern-era' artists.

Actually, Hollywood actors are the worst in this regard, but that's another wheel of rotting cheeze altogether.

Posted (edited)

Celianna's skill as an artist was never up for debate. The fact I still use her resources in spite of all her ugly qualities shows that well enough.

I wouldn't exactly call this a shitpost either. The fact an imp such as her has this much influence on the rpgmaker scene isn't a laughing matter. You should be horrified.

Liberty I've definitely had spats with, but she also doesn't ban people for next to nothing or go out of her way to ruin people's lives from what I've seen.

I agree that Archeia is uniquely professional among them for the most part. I've had no experience with Unity.

Thank you for taking the time to listen and stuff, had I posted this at RMwebs I have little doubt it would have been deleted and cast into the void.

Edited by Remi-Chan

1 hour ago, Remi-Chan said:

I wouldn't exactly call this a shitpost either.

I didn't say it was; I did say that if it's that cathartic for you, then don't stop, because you're obviously good at it. Of course, you did indeed dump on those people with this post, but there's a huge difference between tossing an ever-inflating balloon back at the one who placed on your shoulders (before POP!!), and making a joke post about it all.
Yes, that was a reference to the Yoshi's Island minigame...

You should be horrified.

(clenches fists)
I'm angered, and yes, awestruck. It is one of those things that boils my blood. I have a mental list of people that deserve at the bare minimum, to be #FaceFisted, and she's on that list, among over five thousand others...

Thank you for taking the time to listen and stuff; had I posted this at RMwebs I have little doubt it would have been deleted and cast into the void.

Aye. Dé rìen!

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 12:21 PM, Remi-Chan said:

But if you consider yourself a person of integrity, then I ask you to really question the sources you're getting your information from.

By the by, I always do this. I always research everything to the best of my ability. HOWEVER! I also NEVER(!) tell people to 'take my word' for it, that they must find their own answers. That's precisely what 'do your own research' means. In essence, parroting/clinging onto what others say, that's a form of plagiarism.
Fun Fact: Plagiarism used to be considered a 'high crime' (like treason/murder/etcetera), and those that backed/supported it were often treated as equally guilty. Obviously, that wouldn't fly in this era but if it were treated the same now as it were then, we'd probably see a lot of elite-class and elitist people doing hard time with felonies on their records.

FTR, I don't support imprisonment as it does absolutely nothing but foster and fester negative feedback, but that is for another time. #Exile them.