Sign in to follow this  
SmoothBoi06

Need help with making the Level 5 Death Skill from FF5

Im trying to recreate the Level 5 Death skill from Final Fantasy 5 via damage formula code and im having a bit of trouble since this stuff isn't my forte. 

If you dont know what the skill does in the original game, Level 5 Death instantly kills any and all targets whose level is a multiple of 5. So if an Actor is Level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, etc.                      They would instantly be defeated. The skill can also be used by the player as a Blue Magic spell. I am also replicating this via Yanfly's Skill Core plugin and using the Blue Magic code from here: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Blue_Magic_(MV_Plugin_Tips_%26_Tricks)

Since the player can use this skill, enemies will also have levels via Yanfly's Enemy Levels plugin. The skill will work the same way when used on enemies, so if a player uses LV 5 Death and any enemy the player is fighting is Level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 And so on, the enemy will instantly be defeated. and if they aren't , they wont be affected by the skill.

This is how i set up the skill.

Unfortunatly, the skill doesn't work on actors who have levels that are multiples of 5, So im sure im doing somthing wrong. Any help fixing this would be appreciated.

Untitled.png