fbu

FBU's Tilesets (Pack 1 & 2) + new stuff (30/06/16)

PACK DE TILESETS
2011-2012

CONJUNTO / PACK 1

Este conjunto contém todos os meus trabalhos realizados entre Dezembro de 2011 e Fevereiro de 2012. Nele estão incluídos:

This package contains all of my work between the December 2011 and February 2012. It contains the following assets:

updatedr.png

dungeonsbanner.png

bannergold.png

greensewer.png

underwaterk.png

bannerwinter.png

Exemplos / Samples:

screnshot1.pngbonusfh.png

screenshot3ad.png86482356.png´

screenshot3cn.pngscreenshot5yo.png

~~~~~

CONJUNTO / PACK 2

Este segundo e último conjunto contém o meu trabalho durante o verão de 2012, entre os meses de maio e julho. São ao todo 70 tilesets, alguns add-ons e charsets. Alguns inspirados claramente em Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!! =) Também incluídos estão ficheiros .psd para edições adicionais!

The second and last package of tilesets was a summer's work developed between the months of May and July. Most of the assets were inspired by Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Others I used in my own games, and others I created out of necessity (forges, alchemy tables, etc.). It contains 70 tilesets, add-ons and charsets. Also includes some .psds for you to edit various assets. ;)

Exemplos / Samples:

Dragon%2527s%2BLair.png download_elftown.png

Entrance_for_Temple.png Alchemy%2BSet.pngArcane%2BEnchanter%2B2.png

New%2BForge%2B%2528Modification%2529.png Set%2Bof%2BOres.png

Skyforge-Update.png

SKYFORGE!!

~~~~~

DOWNLOAD

(Contém ambos os packs / includes both packs)

DOWNLOAD VIA 4Shared

P.S.
Perdoam-me pelo AdFly. Paguem-me o café com o vosso tempo. :)
Indulge that AdFly. Buy me a coffee with your time! <3

~~~

CREDITS AND COMMERCIAL USE:
There are some sets that I've edited from other authors, so I would ask you not to use any of these in commercial projects.
Don't need to credit me, but you must credit this people if you use any of the packs:

- Celianna;
- Mack;
- Davias;
- Smithygcn;
- Hanzo Kimura;
- Soruve;
- Zanyzora;

Thank you for your attention! Good games. ;)

~~~~ 

~~~~ 

30 / JUNE / 2016

Summer Tileset

Aqui fica um novo add-on para os vossos jogos que usam o estilo gráfico do RTP! =) No meu caso, estava a precisar de umas mesinhas estilo café, com chapéu-de-sol. Ora, chapéu-de-palha também não é mal pensado. Espero que gostem!

Hello again! Been a while. Here's a new add-on for your RTP based games. I needed some coffee tables with a beach umbrella, and then I just got carried away and tried to do some more stuff. Credits go to Enterbrain and Mack. I hope you like them =)

Tileset%2B30%2BJun%2BExemplo.png

Tileset%2B%252830-Jun-2016%2529.png
Sobre este último tileset:
Não é preciso darem créditos.
Uso livre em jogos comerciais e não-comerciais.

About this last set:
(Don't need to credit me.
Free to use in your commercial projects)
Edited by fbu

Fbu, these look amazing! I love the dark green atmosphere, it brings lots of fresh ideas to mind!

However, I believe the original TileA4 is from the Samurai package and I don't think you're allowed to post that...

Great works fbu, you edited in very nice way. Thanks for sharing.

But, did the green flag that had a hole come from RTP too? it looks bit odd for me

Thank you for the feedback.

@LusterMX: Yes, you are correct. They are from the Samurai Package. I removed both A4 and A5. I'm truly sorry about this and thank you for warning me.

@Neclords: The flags came with the RTP, yes.

Here is another work I'm doing with the RTP:

screenshot.png

As soon as I finish it, I'll post here.

Edited by fbu

I love the green, would make a perfect addition to a sewer tileset.

I agree with Legacy on my stance with trees, but the VX/ACE RTP isn't really known for its large trees.

ALREADY HERE FBU?? hahahahaha

Btw, nice sewer tileset, i like the green moss feeling \o

About your WIP tileset, I don't know why, but I can't stand these new trees, they look... plain D:

Hey Loiretzs :) Thank you, about those trees... yes, they do! That's how VX works about auto tiles :/

Happy 2012.

Here is a beach I'm working on:

novass.png

Nah, I didn't touch the sand tiles. And the trees was just a test, I know :)

Thanks for the comment.

fbu you got some skills! Very nice. I will have to add you to my artists to watch. So if we have the samarai pack how can we get your edits? If they look as nice as the rest (and I bet they do) I'd like to get it.

Any way to take those default "cone" looking trees and make them round-ish. and your making a whole tile-set. Thank goodness!

Hey fly! Long time no see man.(I don't know if you know me by this name or some other one)

I like the resources.

They will be great for my sewers.

PS: Nice to see a post from you again.

fbu you got some skills! Very nice. I will have to add you to my artists to watch. So if we have the samarai pack how can we get your edits? If they look as nice as the rest (and I bet they do) I'd like to get it.

Any way to take those default "cone" looking trees and make them round-ish. and your making a whole tile-set. Thank goodness!

Thank you. It's very simple to get that dirty effect on walls. If you have Photoshop, what you need to do is: adjust the colour of the tileset for a dark green and yellow combination and then add a grass texture or something dirty and put it a layer above the tileset and then just select the Overlay mode in the Layer Properties. Of course, then you will have adjust it at your own way until you like the result. But that's pretty much it I do with auto-tiles. I also play a lot with burn and dodge tools.

Hey fly! Long time no see man.(I don't know if you know me by this name or some other one)

I like the resources.

They will be great for my sewers.

PS: Nice to see a post from you again.

Hello from Portugal to Portugal! ^^ Glad to see you Shade. :)

Hi fbu ^ç^

Great tile! Thanks!

Thank you! :)

I love you so much right now, I'm gonna go and jump off this waterfall.

IYAAAHOOOOOOO

That aside, these are really nice edits! What about the walls on the sewer dungeon tho? I've never seen them before, is it mack?

Thank you! They are from the Samurai Pack. ;)

I know bro, I deleted them because of that. But now, all the content in the thread is from the RTP so no problem. =)

I'd like to see you do about 8 to 10 sets total Sort of like the style of dungeons like the ones from Link to the Past

It would be nice to have some dungeons sets.

and also I have the Samurai pack so could you pm me your version that you took out?

Edited by ShinGamix