Falcao

FA Interactive System v 2.0 + tools

This would almost be better than just giving your actor a lamp or lantern :D

If you make the flamethrower graphic (if you included one) exchangeable one could perhaps use it for other things too. Or modify it into an Ice Beam :D .. but don't overcomplicate the script hehe.

I would like this, though not every option is a must-have: You walk and have a torch item in your inventory, so you can equip it per a key bound to a common event or bound in a similar way, which unequips your weapon and equips a torch including flickering graphics and a gradient radius fading out the light gradually like you know it from most Light Effect scripts. Optionally apply your flamethrower effect for torching bushes. Maybe it's a weapon you can fight with (instead of switching back to the previous weapon or a barehand mode in battle)? Fire-elemental ;)

Ah well, one could do a lot with it, but it's too late right now =) gotta get some sleep!

Edited by Caveras

You have to know guys that this script DONT rewrite any existing method everything is aliased so that mean it its compatible with any other script

This will happen in the next update or its already "compatiable with any other scripts"? :P

Great Job thought, I am excited.

Oh and please make another demo once you add the new features.

Check out my game (by the way) :

The problem with my game that I can't use your interactive system with it -.-

It gives me : FA Interactive system 1.7 line 717 : NoMethodError Occured

Undefined Method '>' for Nil : Class

P.S : I no longer use pixel movement.

Edited by Sievn

@sievn nice game

I alias on everything the problem is other scrip rewrite the gamelayer methods, but anyway for the next update I will include my variables before everything start to increase compatibility

@sievn nice game

I alias on everything the problem is other scrip rewrite the gamelayer methods, but anyway for the next update I will include my variables before everything start to increase compatibility

@sievn nice game

Thanks, I just love the pick up and throw option and pushing

that gives a lot of potentials.

Well, guys I made this script as simple as posible and very easy to use, so for the next update you will see something never seen on a rpg maker game.

Hook, flame, bomb, interactive barrel, interactive lantern, grass cutter is already done, so for the next update we have 6 more enguines all of them have powerfull interaction with the player.

This is the last enguine request im accepting, so you are free to suggest anything you have in mind, I gonna close this project this saturday

What about a boomerang, something that can grab items from far away or trigger switches from far away, and a feature that if you mess up, will reset the room your in? Also, something that will keep items from moving back to where they were if you leave the room? Also, please dont close the project. People are always thinking up new items that you can add.

Edited by Da_GPer

What about a boomerang, something that can grab items from far away or trigger switches from far away, and a feature that if you mess up, will reset the room your in? Also, something that will keep items from moving back to where they were if you leave the room? Also, please dont close the project. People are always thinking up new items that you can add.

Their is already another system that uses boomerange.

Its called "Dungeon Tools" but I believe Falco will add more than that in Dungeon tools.

Their is already another system that uses boomerange.

Its called "Dungeon Tools" but I believe Falco will add more than that in Dungeon tools.

I know about that as I mentioned it earlier. I just hope that he can add something like those to his script.

@Da_GPer the hook shot has the ability to grab, pull and start events, to reset if you mess up any puzzle you simple go back to the previous map and start over again

@DartKain an ammo system ummm, that more like for an ABS system where you can spend a lot of items killing enemies on the map, the bomb i create consume an item when you use it. and for the moving platform it is no longer neccesary cuz you have now the hook to pull your ass to a safe place :D

Thats what im telling you each one of the new 6 engines has a powerful interaction with the game player.

But im now concidering the ARROW tool for long range items

Another quickie: Perhaps you could include the option to change the character graphic if the player is "equipped" or holding one of the things like the hookshot etc.?

Or when the player has picked up something - just like in MOG's script, where he switches the charset to one with the arms up, you know. But that would be my last wish for now, everything else sounds great so far.

He said he used only aliases, that makes it compatible with ( i think ) all scripts, or most of them anyway, unless you found one that it's not.

Nice script by the way, it gives the developer a lot to think about when creating dungeons, and a lot more to the player. I like it.

THE SCRIPT NOW works never mind :)

EDIT : Could you add a party call system, like to call party to come to you by pressing a button?

Edited by Sievn

EDIT : Could you add a party call system, like to call party to come to you by pressing a button?

1. Let me quote you: "Just let him release it.." ;)

2. There is already a Gather Followers command in the Event Commands.

3. Not the place for this since this isn't your game showcase thread, but why, oh why Mode 7 for something like that? ;D

1. Let me quote you: "Just let him release it.." ;)

Fair enough lol :)

2. There is already a Gather Followers command in the Event Commands.

Yeah but it would be much better by pressing a button.

3. Not the place for this since this isn't your game showcase thread, but why, oh why Mode 7 for something like that? ;D

Its in alpha testing

I was just showing that the engine works =D

Any ways I got falling to work, Every thing is fine 100%

can't wait for the new features

Edited by Sievn