Hi everybody ^^

Here i present you my last scripting project, this script allow you interact, with events, game player, game map terrain tiles, game characters, the feeling of realism is inminent, in version 2.0 you can use powerful tools that allow the game developer to create a professional game.

Featuring the next 13 enguines

- Interactive Push system

- Interactive Pick Up system

- Interactive Fall System

- Interactive Jump System

- Interactive Sensor Vision System

2.0 version! tools

- Interactive Tool HookShot

- Interactive Tool Flame Thrower

- Interactive Tool Bombs

- Interactive Tool Barrel

- Interactive Tool Blade

- Interactive Tool Arrows

- Interactive Dynamic Light Effects

- Interactive Dynamic Drop

All in one ^^

Changes on 2.0 version

- Added 8 more engines including tools

- Character graphic is showed when picking up an object

- Char anime has been applied

- Added an auto character graphic, so the tool anime are showed for every single character

- Fixed some minor bugs

It is important to know that this is not an ABS script, this just provide you a set of powerful engines for the game development, but if you are ingenious you can create your own abs system using this scrip kernel.

If you have any pixel movement script installed get rid of it otherwise it may alter the native X and X axis Rpg maker offer

- The push system allow you to push events to your desire place, allow you to

press targets and easily tell them to do something when collide, events can

press targets by themself if you give them movement

- The pick up system allow you to pick up events and move it wherever you want

when you throw the event you can easily tell them to do something afther

throwed

- The fall system allow you to fall to espeficific tiles, events fall, fallowers

fall, events can make the player fall, also you can make something happen

when an event fall

- The Jump System allow you to jump by triggering the action key, followers

jump together with the player.

- The Sensor vision system allow you to activate any event within a vision range

between the player and the event, the event deactivate when out range

- The tool hookshot allow you to pull yourself to a different positions in

the map, you can grab objects from x distance and also start events tagged

- The tool flame thrower alllow tou star events tagged, burn torchs, burn the

barrel etc, create a ligh effect to see in the darkness

- The tool bomb allow you to explode some areas activating events tagged,

bombs can be picked and throwed, game party is affected if the bomb hurt them

- The tool barrel is a native tool created for this system never seen before in

a game, you can make a lot of things as: use it as a lantern, pick up throw,

burn the barrel with the flame trower, can be grabbed with the hook shot,

allow tou to solve puzzles, push events from the push system and much more.

- The tool blade allow you clean your path by cutting grass or wherever you want

to do with it, also you can apply drop to it

- The tool Arrows aloow you to activate events from long distance, you can

interact with bombs like creating a bomb arrow at real time

- The dynamic light effects allow you to create real lights on event tagged

you can set intencity, direction and do a lot of things.

- The dynamic drop allow you to create events to drop items jus by tagging

a simple command.

Instructions

All the instructions are inside the script.

Credits

By Falcao

Demo version 2.0!

Mirrow 1: http://k006.kiwi6.co..._system_2.0.zip

Mirrow 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?cc9ldtb0tv32qn7

2.0 Patch with bug fixes and add-ons

Once you have installed this script you can install the new patch for this script, adds a quick tools selection window, and a service pack with bug fixes and much more!

http://www.rpgmakerv...7556#entry57556

Script Wiki documentantion PDF

This wiki contain a very detailed information of this script, contains pictures explanation and more

PDFintdocu.png

FA Int PDF

Script code

I recomend you to download demo but anyways here the code, you will need the graphic provided in the demo

http://pastebin.com/SD8KtFCv

Video

Here a video showing the features of this amazing system:

Video of new version 2.0!

Video of the version 1.7 this no include tools

Edited by Falcao

Whoa, this looks like the cleanest system combining all those mini riddle functions I've seen so far. Most others are somewhat clunky or offer not enough options for enhancements or extras.

I'll try this out in a minute, until then thanks for this collection and great work!

This script is fantastic! Cheers for putting in the time and effort to make something like this, and I'll do my best to do this script justice in my project. :D

Im glad you like this script.

Next update may be i gonna add the moving platform feature, i miss that one

This script use a lot of X and Y axis to perform actions, using a pixel movement script may mess up that properties that are native from Rpg Maker.

You are free to suggest anything, if you have in mind any other feature let me know

Enjoy the script guys!

Edited by Falcao

Hi, is it possible to change a setting somewhere to make this work with sprites larger/smaller than the default ones? The pick up function works weirdly for me because the picked up object ends up behind my character in completely the wrong place- if we could customize how far away it is from the player in pixels then that would be awesome and I could fiddle about until it looks right.

Hi, is it possible to change a setting somewhere to make this work with sprites larger/smaller than the default ones? The pick up function works weirdly for me because the picked up object ends up behind my character in completely the wrong place- if we could customize how far away it is from the player in pixels then that would be awesome and I could fiddle about until it looks right.

I removed that function cuz i though nobody use larger characters on rmvx ace, but anyways pm me your character to have a base and add that function again

I removed that function cuz i though nobody use larger characters on rmvx ace, but anyways pm me your character to have a base and add that function again

Umm.. if its not possible to customise then I guess I won't bother using it. My game idea involves the ability to transform so just setting it to fit one sprite wouldn't work. Since all the transformations are animals, would there be a way to set it so you can't pick up objects while transformed? (like if I make a switch go on when the character's not in human form) Sorry for all the awkwardness!

@Bunni89

Find this piece in the end of the script

# Adjust a picked event to the game player
 alias falcao_intsystem_update_position update_position
 def update_position
falcao_intsystem_update_position
if @character.picked
  self.x = $game_player.screen_x
  self.y = $game_player.screen_y - 16
  @character.direction = $game_player.direction
end
 end
end

Change that - 16 to your desire value but always - minus, you can fit the the picked event to the height you want

Edited by Falcao

Well now im working on two new engines for this system one of those is the Hook-Shot that look promising

Anyone who want to suggest a new enguine feel free to explained here before i close the project

What I saw in another script that combined features like yours was the typical Zelda bomb.

Drop a bomb in front of a tile with cracks on it and it reveals a secret door or path.

Something like this would be a great addition, I guess. And if you're not planning to make that hookshot reach all the way across the map, perhaps there's also place for an alternative arrow skill? To activate far-away levers and switches, stuff like that.

If you need more inspiration, just look at various Zelda games ;)

@caveras im concidering the bomb feature.

The arrow shot may be not cuz you can use the hook shot instead, the long you want the hook to have

can be easily modified in the configuration module.

I have been played almost all zelda games lol

Edited by Falcao

Is there a way that when you pick up an item, your sprite changes to one with his or her hands up? Ya know, to make it look like your holding the item instead of it sitting on top of your head? Also, can you make this compatible with the hookshot for Dungeon Tools? http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2275-csca-dungeon-tools/

Edited by Da_GPer

I think another option would be the ability to cut down bushes, vines or whatever that may be blocking your path.

@Da_GPer

Next update i will include that change graphic option, about the hookshot of dungeons tool, already create the hook shot for this system it look very nice just wait until i release the update.

@Paddy

Im considering the option to cut grass too

Well guys for the next update i have this done already

- Hook shot :D

- Flame thrower

- Bombs

Im not sure if Arrows woth it cuz already create the hook that is ranged

You are free to suggest any other tool you have in mind before i close the porject

You have to know guys that this script DONT rewrite any existing method everything is aliased so that mean it its compatible with any other script

Edited by Falcao

If you can add the rest of the items that Dungeon Tools has, that be great. That way, I can remove that script completely. Maybe also add a lantern.

Edited by Da_GPer

Lantern with auto graphic and glow would be super awesome! The flamethrower sounds like fun too. Doing good work, man! :)

As the Flame thrower is already done, it can be used as a lantern, when the flame thrower hit an event a self switch is activated, then you have to use your imagination to do wherever you wanna do when that switch is on

But also in thinking of create a candle to be burned with the flame thrower and give some light effect

Edited by Falcao