Angelo Menu I α

I want to apologize for the long time without updating this script. If anyone is expecting the final version soon: sorry. Its because I decided to edit every single Menu Option into the Angelo Style, so I'll remove a lot of things and improve another, so its gonna take more time than I've expected, but don't panic, sooner than you imagined I'll finish this system.

This is the alpha version of a custom menu in Angelo Style. I did not recommend you using this until the final version will be released. I'm posting here just to bring people's opinion, to help me modify and improve this script.

It features Angelo Style bars, like the ones in the HUD (

Click here to see the HUD topic). It also features the non-existence of the Status Option, but almost all his content is been shown in the Main Screen, like EXP, Parameters,

Equipment. The EXP and Parameters are shown in bars, the two principal equips (weapon and shield or first and second weapons) are shown underneath the HP, MP and EXP, and the other at the side of the Parameters bars. It supports a large number of party members, and doesn't have yet a gold window. Look at the pic:

angelomenualpha.jpg

Features coming with final version:

• Visual Improvement
  • Menu in Input
  • Lots of customization options
  • Animated Transition
  • Stats will be shown vertically
  • Exclusive functions if used with Angelo Vertical HUD
  • All the scenes modified.

Script version alpha

Download File (.txt)

Creative Commons License

88x31.png

Any of ANGELO Systems by Brandon Ferraz e Sousa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Based on a work at www.rpgmakervxace.net.

Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.mundorpgmaker.com.

Edited by burandon

Burandon, você é brasileiro?

@topic

Nice menu, I found a bit disorganized, but it is good. Maybe I use.

hehe, sim sou brasileiro.

I only drew its contents, 'cause the organization and position will be very different. For example: the vertical list of character will be horizontal, which means some bars will be vertical.

It's nice to have someone saying that is gonna use it. Thaks

Edited by burandon

I know this is a bit mess because it is still alpha version, but i really love the menu, the visual is very nice

Looks nice so far, I'm just going to hope it can support 4 members later on. Just going on the screen by the way.

Looks nice so far, I'm just going to hope it can support 4 members later on. Just going on the screen by the way.

Well, it currently supports any number of character, but it only shows these first three, but the first official release version will show four, its taking too much time for me to finish because the status will be shown vertically, and this is causing the process to be slower and more difficult.

Great Menu, no Lag, no Bug, it's on my RPG Already!

Thanks Burandon

OffTopic:

Brasil é nóis!

I want to apologize for the long time without updating this script. If anyone is expecting the final version soon: sorry. Its because I decided to edit every single Menu Option into the Angelo Style, so I'll remove a lot of things and improve another, so its gonna take more time than I've expected, but don't panic, sooner than you imagined I'll finish this system.

Incredible menu! I'll sure use it!!!...I mean...I ALREADY installed it lol,well good work!!! :D (btw,I almost use the same photo in my profile as you,hahahahaha,it would be funny to see 2 brazilians using the same photo)Até mais :)

Angelo, I have the script already, but I want to give a "personal touch". Can u do the same system, but giving option to use images? im worry about my english, im tooooo bad xD

I'm still recovering from an illness, so I can not work on it that you asked me now, but once I'm 100% healed I will launch the first Scripts Combo Pack called Fancy Dress I - Angelo Cover which will bring some Angelo scripts (released and not released) modified for exclusive use with images. If you are not in a hurry, you can wait.

Hi :) I'm DJ.

First off all I want to say I like your menu look. It’s a lot different than Ace originally has and that’s more than good and I will be waiting for final version! :)

Second thing that is bothering me a lot, when I’m using http://www.rpgmakerv...ts/page__st__20items are going over/under characters description if I have many equipment slots. Your menu shows equipment a way different – weapons and shields under EXP bar, that is great. But maybe you could make such thing if character has more defense item slots than original then these slots are showing up not in vertical and messing up other character menu, but in 2 columns?

For example:

Robe-------------------Ring

Hat----------------------Ring

Necklace---------------Ring

Just, thinking about ways how to make everything much interesting for players.

Edited by DJPrichard

Thanks for the ideas DJ, you may think I'm rude after you read what I have to say, but it's because I'm very confident of the final result, my script will be awesome (the final version), I adapted it to other scripts. the equipment icon (except for weapon and shield) will be shown in a grid divided in 9 squares, the script will have a patch that fix the custom equipment slot bug and you'll be able to designate a certain equipment custom slot to a square in the grid.

Unfortunately, my physician recommended more rest before "heating the fingers" with full performance, even if this is not the cause of my illness. So is going to take a long time until I release this.

Edited by burandon

I really like this menu HUD you got going, probably one of my favorites ive seen and yet its so simple for noobs like me. Ill be using this in a game for sure. Thanks