Lil' Yami

YSA - Simple Anti-lag Event

YSA - Simple Anti-lag Event

This will make any event out of screen (this script have a buffer, which means event out of screen but in x tiles near screen will be updated) not be updated.

This also provides 2 names for event, which one is for always be updated event, and one is for decorated event (will not be updated).

Download:

Link ~

Everytime I turn around your releasing something. Quite awesome if I might say. I haven't tested how easy it is to slow down Ace with numerous event processes on the map yet but this is a most useful script. By the time the english version comes around I dare say we should have a nice list of scripts. Thank you for sharing :)

I assumed out-of-screen events (unless they are only a couple tiles outside) by default do not update based on the code for refreshing events, but maybe it was something else.

Edited by Tsukihime

You can't control/ have a parallel process of an event too far outside of the screen with this script.

That includes teleporting/changing position of an event. I tried on a fresh project. I am aware of the Always Update feature.

If you make it so events are always updated so you can control them, then that makes it so there is no anti-lag. So essentially the only way to control events even off the map is to make them always update, so then for anti-lag this script would only be useful for creating never-updating events.

Is this a error?

Also, couldn't you use notetags instead of event names?

Edited by Moo

Is there anyway to get this script, because the dropbox is down. I would be most grateful for any help. :)