Nicke

XS - TP Manager

xs.png

TP Manager

Version: 1.0a

Introduction
This script enables a little bit more control over how tp values are used. For example, with this you can add starting and max tp value to actors. You can also add states when a certain value of tp has been met. Bonuses to tp can also be added by equipped weapons/armours, meaning the specified item can increase your max tp value for example.

Features

• Set starting/max tp value for each actor using the notetag field.
  • Use the notetag field to add tp bonuses to equippments, such as starting, max, charge or regenerate tp values. (The bonuses will be added depending on if the item is equipped or not.)
  • Enables states to be added if a certain tp value has been met.
  • Kind of obvious but each actor will have their own starting and max tp values.
  • Max tp can be increased during ingame using a script call.
  • And more!

Screenshots
None

How to Use
Instructions how to use it can be find inside the script.
To install this script, open up your script editor and copy/paste this script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.

Script
Get the script here and Numeric class.

Updates
Released 1.0a. Fixed a few bugs with max tp not properly working, added a option to add max tp to each actor ingame.

Credit
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using this script. Thanks.
Can be use in a commercial project.

This is a great script but it does not seem to work correctly. I open a brand new project and added this script and Icedragon's numeric class script only. Ice dragon class is above tp manager.

With the default battle system the tp will instantly go to zero after you start your turn. Also the starting TP is only applied to the first battle. Are you getting the same thing Niclas?

-NC

The TP-dropping-to-zero also happens for me, but I use a bunch of custom scripts, so I thought it must be a compatibility clash somewhere. It drops right before the user's turn when using a CTB system (Ao no Kiseki battle system by Saba kan, but it's irrelevant)

Yes I have tried it out and it does infact do that. I am not sure yet what would cause that to happen but when I found out I will release a patch. Thanks for pointing it out.