XAS - Xiderowg Action System for RMVX ACE

I did not make this! Only posting in here.

If anyone has used RMXP before, you would know what XAS is. It's one of the best ABS for XP. But now, it's officially for VXA! Just released yesterday by Moghunter on his site.
Now, we can make epic games with disastrous skills with ease thanks to the powerful engine of XAS.

FEATURES

• Swords (You can use charged attacks)
  • Bows
  • Shield
  • Bombs
  • Hookshot
  • Skills
  • Ability to create well defined enemies with a great AI
  • Epic bosses

SCREENSHOTS
Unfortunately, there's only one screen shot for the moment. But it pretty much shows you what the whole engine is about.
Screen_00.jpg

DOWNLOAD along with TERMS + CONDITIONS
http://atelier-rgss.com/XAS/Manual.htm

Edited by Booker Dewitt

I was a 2k3 -> VX man, so I've never seen the XP version of this. Looks cool though! We've really gotten this whole making scripts thing down pat. Scripts that don't usually come out until a few months after the program are getting released before the english version is even out!

swag~

i was looking for an ABS ... and now it is here! I am really happy right now xD

€dit: No english version T_T i will wait till someone translate it ( i hope there will be an english translation :D)

Edited by Sheano

@Jennestia - Its in portugese

edit

I'm slowing but surely translating it for myself, if any of you want it when I am done just ask but know me I'll get bored or something and stop.

Edited by Rosenblack

Translation will be out soon at http://xasabs.wordpress.com - Calvin264 has an amazing track record of producing good full translation of the script and has done so consistently for a while now, he also runs the tutorial website found here for English users to get a strong grasp on how great this ABS really is.

The upcoming features in the new XAS ABS include 4 member parties and co-op abilities, a trailer for this can be found here

Edited by SDeluxe

I've always liked this system, and I'm glad it was ported to Ace. I've played around with it from time to time but not enough to completely understand everything. It's definetely not the easiest system to use but its very powerful, thanks for sharing this.

So I was looking through the guide on the website you linked SDeluxe, I am wondering, when you want to make a basic weapon, you go through the steps to create a tool? also, is there a way to set what icon you want the tool to look like?

Now this thing looks awesome. Maybe I'll use it for my next game. Though maybe that's a bad idea when my next game will be my second ever.

When I start the demo, the character just automatically moves to the top left and then gets stuck because something keeps moving him to the top left. no actions can be taken. any idea whats going on? If I go to the menu, I cant move up or left in the menu but I can move down and right.

Edited by Bernkastel

When I start the demo, the character just automatically moves to the top left and then gets stuck because something keeps moving him to the top left. no actions can be taken. any idea whats going on? If I go to the menu, I cant move up or left in the menu but I can move down and right.

Do you possibly have a controller connected to your PC and one of the analog sticks are obstructed causing them to be moved somewhere?

Do you possibly have a controller connected to your PC and one of the analog sticks are obstructed causing them to be moved somewhere?

nope. nothing like that at all

also, I went into a program to make sure there wasn't anything on my computer or stuck on my keyboard making it do it, and it doesn't do it in any other program, so it must be something with the script

Edited by Bernkastel