Sir why is there an error when i try to continue or save a game? please help me, i really want to use this script but if i can't save or continue my game, i may not use it for my future projects

@EpicGhani Common knowledge for RMVX Ace users: After you edit and/or add the scripts, DO NOT load the old save data.

Also, it's obviously the other script you use prevent you to save. This script does not affect the save at all.

@MaxYiDown
You can actually event that out. Currently this script won't have ally NPC event, you have to figure it out how to make the NPC automatically target his/her enemy after being attacked by player/followers, since the enemies will set their aggro towards the player/follower who attacked them, but not the other NPCs.

@Jake Stallion

You must have at least one party member when you start the game. It doesn't have any compatibility issues when I try the Splash scene script.

Hello everyone

As i promise  before here the new update of the Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid script, this update is more like a bug fixing release than anything else but i create some new features requested for some users. here some of them

Pearl v3 change log

- Injected Pearl abs path
- Fixed dead posses issue
- Implemented respawn timer for enemies
- Fixed vehicle issue
- Enemies cannot longer attack you while in vehicle
- fixed stuck issue when borading a a vehicle while a follower is deadposing
- added low hp switches for enemies
- Added item quantity to enemy drops
- Fixed enemy touch damage issue
- Fixed custom graphics display issue
- Added random attacking item, skills, weapon or amors to enemies

Check the main post for more details and  demo download link

You are now able to create a real professional game using this script, the limit is your imagination

Here some pictures
Respawn System
pearlv3espawn_zpsdffa9568.png

Enemy low hp features
Pearlv3version_zps635c4250.png

Edited by Falcao

I updated the main post to show up two videos.

Thanks to all those peoples who are supporting my work by making donations to my site. i will keep updating my scripts as reward!

I updated the main post to show up two videos.

Thanks to all those peoples who are supporting my work by making donations to my site. i will keep updating my scripts as reward!

donated^^

thanks for this latest version -- love the script support for such a good script

Falcao: Would it ever be possible to make the shield more timing based, to add a skill component to combat? I have a post in script support about this, but no one was able to help.

Edited by Dymdez

can you please tell me which scripts you edited? I'm trying to upgrade mine, and it's heavily customized. 

@Dymdez Thanks for the donation, you will receive the Pearl Licence soon. about the shield option lets see what i can do.

@chigoo i edited, Pearl Kernel, Projectile, Battler Settings, and Pearl sprites the others scripts remain the same, also you have to remove the "Fantastic Pearl ABS Path" because Pearl V3 already have all the updates inside the system.

@Dymdez Thanks for the donation, you will receive the Pearl Licence soon. about the shield option lets see what i can do.

@chigoo i edited, Pearl Kernel, Projectile, Battler Settings, and Pearl sprites the others scripts remain the same, also you have to remove the "Fantastic Pearl ABS Path" because Pearl V3 already have all the updates inside the system.

Thanks a lot, I'll just start from scratch, and try to make it better than I had it already.

will mouse system ver.2.5 work with pearl ver.3?

hey can you point me to where the hp, mp, and exp text are drawn both the tag and the numbers.... I've been looking for it since last night, I had notes on where they we're but I can't find it.

I want to change their locations

Edited by Chigoo

if someone else having issues with custom sprites covering followers or events paste self.z = @character.user.screen_z if @character.user.using_custom_g in line 62 in Pearl sprites. Tnx to Falcao ^_^

Well I have a problem. When I try to make an enemy and put in the custom movement use_weapon(x), the game starts fine but when I make one step its gives me an error. below the pictures will explain better I think:

post-42151-0-26672200-1396983486_thumb.png

post-42151-0-79362100-1396983492_thumb.png

post-42151-0-58966400-1396983499_thumb.png

post-42151-0-86321900-1396983478_thumb.png

Hi Falcao. While I was testing my game, one of my characters died and I tried to revive them but then a pop-up message says that Revival is not possible in ABS...I'm trying to remember if I did this or if it's how the system is. Any clues on how to allow revival?

Hi Falcao. While I was testing my game, one of my characters died and I tried to revive them but then a pop-up message says that Revival is not possible in ABS...I'm trying to remember if I did this or if it's how the system is. Any clues on how to allow revival?

Sup, if u're trying revive from menu open Pearl Battler Settings and find line 338. You should see the next code and comment it like that:

alias falcaopearl_revive revive
  def revive
#~     if SceneManager.scene_is?(Scene_Item) || SceneManager.scene_is?(Scene_Skill)
#~       $game_temp.pop_w(180, 'Pearl ABS', 
#~       'You cannot revive from menu!')
#~       return
#~     end
    falcaopearl_revive
    @deadposing = nil
  end

A little note for anyone that is updating from Version 2 to Version 3 and you have the patch script. The patch script is not necessary anymore since it is included with the update.

not only is it not necessary, you must delete it in order to avoid a startup error!