Well do it if you want with the Mini bars , if you don't have time then don't do it. But I have an easy suggestion, pleae do it for the final version :

May I suggest Hit SE?

I mean when an Actor gets Hit, 3 Different SE files are played? through Note Tag.]

For example Note Tag for Actor 1 on the data base :

Actor Hit = SE,SE,SE

Thanks..

and maybe when

Actor Die = SE,SE,SE

Also another suggestion that the SE(s) are played while playing with different actors,

I mean if you are controlling a player , the party Members also play their own SE(s) when attacking.

I mean for example , You have 2 party members :

You are controlling Actor 1.

But not only Actor 1 SE is played while attacking and while being hit,

but Actor 2 also play SE while attacking and being hit..

Do you get what I mean?

Edited by Sievn

@sievn attack voices is already implemented, have you read the documentation? I,guest not.

in other hand Hit se is not implemented but I will added it

@Pikafap just press M and there you go

Edited by Falcao

@sievn attack voices is already implemented, have you read the documentation? I,guest not.

in other hand Hit se is not implemented but I will added it

@Pikafap just press M and there you go

I was giving an example, I already read the document.

Knock Down

Hit

And Using Skill

And Using a Weapon

if you don't mind , using a notetag.

Edited by Sievn

I know that, what I meant it's too annoying to use M to switch to the member, press N change that member's tool, then press M to switch back to the leader again.

What I want is have the tool selection scene to implement the Q/W scrolling just like the equipment scene, where you can customize the other members' tools without pressing N and altering the party formation.

On the side note, what happened in the 1st page? My chrome browser detects there is a malware.

@pikafap

I will no change that cuz in the player selection menu you can set up the follower tool usage. Get used.

@Sievn I just added Hit voices. Tool voice, actor voices are already implemented on the current version. Do you understand?

Pearl ABS Liquid v2 arrived!

Whats new?

Version liquid v2 change log

- Anime speed Enchanted

- New dead poses for actors and enemies

- Combo feature now support infinite combo chains (rather than 2)

- Added compatibility with bigger characters actors,

- New Universal molde provided for bigger characters and normal ones

- added more configuration to the modules

- Hp and Mp bars now has the option to display pictures instead script drawing

- New single player option (disable the M Key and K is used to call tool menu)

- Added TP display to the damage pop mechanism

- Fixed minor bug when allowing tool usage while using the shield

- Added new note tag for actors and enemies, Hit Voices = se, se, se

- Added new note tag to avoid battler voices when using specific skills

- added new notetag for enemies, Enemy Dead Pose = true , use it if you want

the enemy to show the knockdown pattern when die rather than erase it

- Hidden note tags revealed (read the documentation manual ^^)

- Added new stage Falcao son (just to show up how to create debasting tools)

Do you already have liquid v1 installed? just remove your old pearl scripts and

and replece it with liquid v2 (core script remains the same)

But is better you play the demo and see the new samples on liquid v2 version

Get the demo at the main post

Here a video of the new Stage Falcao son showing some debasting tools usage

Here some pictures

Tool samples

ToolsPearlv2.png

Tp skill Lighburst that destroy everything

lighburst.png

New dead poses for followers and enemies

pearldeadcharactersposes.png

Edited by Falcao

HI FALCAO!!! :D/>/>

WHOA!!! VERSION 2!? :o/>/>

Holy moly!!! i gonna snip this /drool <_</>/>

now give me a minute to check it out ^_^/>/>

edit: Completed the demo ^_^/>! of course i cheated through LMAO!! those deucebags are pretty hard.. i luv using the hammer, hammering them rats and bats like theres no tomorrow LOL ^_^/> that freakkin spider at the end was freakkin hard, so i had to come back all super saiyan on em LoL!!! i like your battle system, its really action base... i wonder whats in stores for V3? =) much kudos for your work FALCAO =P

ALSO: You ever thought about implementing diagonal movement? pixel might be kinda tough but how bout diagonal movement?

Edited by Non ya

@Max W I hope you learn rgss and write your own snippets in the future, it would be great that you learn all the features the script has.

@Non ya Cheater, i like the hammer too i think it is better than zelda hammer >_<. i hope you create your own action game using this system, learn about the tools, enemies and you will be able to create the tool of your dreams.

I dont think Liquid v3 comes up someday or may be, but no with my programming, i going to take a long Rpg maker break after this.

I want all of you to learn all the features the script comes with, then somebody can make some tutos.

Happy making!

Edited by Falcao

Love the v2 of this ABS. Now my members are not walking zombies. xD

Nevertheless, now I'm already bypass my own issue somehow,

but you're still deserve the big credit for your hard work of this anyway. :D/>

EDIT: Nvm, got the number keys working. For those interested:

Use 'PearlKey::Nx' for number key x. Just replace x with the number you wanted.

Edited by Pikakapi

So, I'm going to state the glitches I found.

-Followers often get stuck and don't fight until you control them, and won't follow you.

-When Natalie died, I received Ernest, and he got stuck in the spot that Natalie was dead at.

-When using the hookshot, if a follower is dead, the actor will freeze in place.

-Having a pentagram that fully heals and revives the party does not remove their dead state and so you can't change party members.

I was wondering if you could make a command to have your follower to wait and stand in place, and also a command to teleport characters, whether dead or not, to you. Eric died from a spike trap and was killed over and over.

Also, followers don't use spells or skills. They just attack.

Yup I've edited this responce a lot lol

Although I do know you're taking a break. Just things to consider.

Edited by Audrey

-I'm trying to make a spell where you heal all party members in a 3 "meter" radius".

However, in your script, there is no area of effect for healing / passive spells.

So it'll either heal one or all no matter how close or far, even though I'm using the same settings that worked for a ranged attack spell, only, with healing this time.

-And is it possible to have different combos for weapons tools based on what button

you press?

Yes, the combos are activated without a button, so if you have a character with a long combo, it's almost as if they're performing it for you.

Edited by Audrey

@Andrey The followers wont attack if you dont assign them an usable tool, for example a weapon without the note tags definitions.

About the hookshot, when you success hook something the script try to gather the followers but if it is dead it wuill keep looping, so if yuo follower die give them ress ^^

Yes there are area spells make the damage value -number, i dont have to teach you how to use the database, you have to learn by yourself

All your issues are mostly non-maker experience and also read the script instructions carefully.

@levi No. you cant remove toolbar slots. everybody is asking me for more slots and you want less? wtf >_<

@Andrey The followers wont attack if you dont assign them an usable tool, for example a weapon without the note tags definitions.

About the hookshot, when you success hook something the script try to gather the followers but if it is dead it wuill keep looping, so if yuo follower die give them ress ^^

Yes there are area spells make the damage value -number, i dont have to teach you how to use the database, you have to learn by yourself

All your issues are mostly non-maker experience and also read the script instructions carefully.

@levi No. you cant remove toolbar slots. everybody is asking me for more slots and you want less? wtf >_<

lol, I backed up your script, then messed with it half the day deleting everything related to Skill2, Skill3, Etc via; Ctrl+F.

I have no luck.

I can manage to remove the keys, but not the Boxes that are drawn.

What I mean regarding the database is that its impossible to have passive skills that have an area of effect. That is how you made it and I was looking for a way to change that.

It took me a lot of customization to get this ;)

Screenshot

screen-1_zps078d9dfc.png

I have an important question: I'm planning to make a single player game. In the second version of your script you've already done something for the single player mode (I think it was disabling the player select key..)

But there are 2 things left that make me a bit sad.. :(

1) In the QuickTool menu under "items" there is only the option to put items in 2 slots and consume them later after the player left the QuickTool menu.

This makes sense for games where there are only a few items (HP potion, MP potion). But in my game there are many items, so why make a way round and not consume the item right from the QuickTool Menu (like in Scene_Item)

like.. Consume Item

Slot 1

Slot 2

2) Every time I use an item it asks me to select the target, but I have only one target.. If I consume the item with a key, my player should get the item directly without target selection.

I hope you understand what I mean and find some time to solve my headache, because I cannot customize everything, it's too complicated.

Many thanks in advance

Stuntman Mike

@stunman you made a nice customization to the script.

You have only two quick slots for items(most abs has only one) the main porpuse is to use those slots for tools items etc.

You dont want target? Set the item scope to "for the user" I told hundreds of

times in the,documentation this script uses all the database fuctions

Falcao,

I was wondering what areas in the code do I need to change to assign the hotkeys to gamepad combinations? And change the displayed keys on the hud to the buttons on the gamepad?

Most Windows gamepads these days are following the "Games for Windows" XInput standard, and the buttons are all mapped identically, so I'd kinda like to try mapping your system onto an XInput gamepad and testing out how it plays.

I'm trying to avoid looking too deeply into your code because I eventually am planning to write my own battle system and do not want my code to be "tainted".

Of course, if you could just do the edit for me, I'd like the mapping to be done with this script: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1284-gamepad-extender/

Thanks!

Abi.

@abi look at the code and figure out what you need to map. No im no writing that for you man wtf? Haha.

@kostas you can do that with events, there is no way you can command a follower to damage an ally and perform action without some scripting

Edited by Falcao